Check out the awesome new Daily Specials for Elk Brewing: Comstock Park! These will begin Sunday, May 7th!
Elk Brewing is turning 3! Come Party with Saturday, May 13th! We will be kicking off the celebrations at both pubs at 11 am and partying until we close! We have a lot of good stuff in store, our way of staying THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST THREE YEARS!!
We are looking to hire LINE COOKS at both Elk Brewing locations!
Please email your resume and references to email@example.com, drop off at either location or stop in and fill out an application.
Apply today and join our awesome team!
Happy Friday! We’ve been waiting ALL week for this! This weekend is going to be great. Here’s what we have planned!
We have the perfect ending to Beer Month GR, a Wild Game Beer Dinner at Elk Brewing Comstock Park!
Chef Kevin has prepared a delicious Wild Game and beer paired menu, check it out:
– Reception: Brewer’s Choice Beer
– First Course: Smoked Peach Gazpacho with a Specialty Fruit Ale
– Second Course: Venison Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce paired with Double Whammy IPA
– Third Course: Elk Roast with smashed rosemary red potatoes, leek and onion gravy and a side of broccolini paired with Hefeweizen
– Fourth Course: Blonde Express Cheesecake paired with Evil Elk Imperial Stout.
Purchase your tickets by phone (616.214.8172) or in person at Elk Brewing Comstock Park. Spaces are limited, be sure to reserve your space today!
Tickets $55 per person, $53 for Mug Club Members
-ticket price includes tax and gratuity.
We have some exciting menu features for Cool Brews. Hot Eats during Beer Month Grand Rapids, February 15th – Marc 15th!
Comstock Park Features include:
– Scotch Ale Cheesecake: Just as tasty as it sounds, made with help from Nantucket Bakery
– Chupacabra featuring seasoned Spanish style pork, Hopanero IPA enchilada sauce, lettuce, tomato, shredded colby-jack cheese, black bean and corn salsa. Served with sour cream and house made Brewt’s Bloody Mary Salsa.
– Bloody Beer made with Brewt’s Bloody Mary mix and Elk Brewing’s Hopanero IPA.
Wealthy Street Features include:
– Red Pepper Chicken Wrap: red pepper sauce, basil pesto mayo, diced chicken breast, spinach, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese on a jalapeño cheese tortilla.
– Caramel Apple Quesadilla: diced apples and caramel sauce. Served with vanilla ice cream.
What a great year for Elk Brewing! We were able to open our second location in Comstock Park, increase our production with a great new brewing system and begin bottling and distributing our beer in Grand Rapids! None of this would be possible without the support of our customers, friends and family. We THANK YOU for helping us make 2016 one to remember!
Come celebrate the New Year with us at Elk Brewing Grand Rapids tonight! Jesse Ray and the Carolina Catfish will help us Rock our way into 2017! Advance tickets $8, $10 at the door. Mug Club Members receive $2 off the ticketed price! Your ticket also includes a Extra Pale toast at Midnight!
January 1st we will be bringing back the Hangover Sandwich! Bring your NYE ticket into Elk Brewing Grand Rapids and receive $1 off your sandwich!
Grand Rapids’s Hangover Sandwich: Sliced Ham, Maple Sausage Patty, Over Easy Egg on a Jalapeño Waffle Bun, topped with House made Hollandaise sauce. $9
Comstock Park’s Hangover Sandwich: Sliced honey ham, chorizo patties, over-easy egg between a Cheddar- Jalapeño waffle bun covered in House made Hollandaise sauce served with American fries. $11.95
We will also be serving up some delicious Bloody Mary Beers!