Comstock Park: Closed
Grand Rapids: 3 pm – 10 pm, kitchen closed but our Snack menu and popcorn will be available.
Happy Friday! We’ve been waiting ALL week for this! This weekend is going to be great. Here’s what we have planned!
We have the perfect ending to Beer Month GR, a Wild Game Beer Dinner at Elk Brewing Comstock Park!
Chef Kevin has prepared a delicious Wild Game and beer paired menu, check it out:
– Reception: Brewer’s Choice Beer
– First Course: Smoked Peach Gazpacho with a Specialty Fruit Ale
– Second Course: Venison Spring Rolls with sweet chili sauce paired with Double Whammy IPA
– Third Course: Elk Roast with smashed rosemary red potatoes, leek and onion gravy and a side of broccolini paired with Hefeweizen
– Fourth Course: Blonde Express Cheesecake paired with Evil Elk Imperial Stout.
Purchase your tickets by phone (616.214.8172) or in person at Elk Brewing Comstock Park. Spaces are limited, be sure to reserve your space today!
Tickets $55 per person, $53 for Mug Club Members
-ticket price includes tax and gratuity.
We have some exciting menu features for Cool Brews. Hot Eats during Beer Month Grand Rapids, February 15th – Marc 15th!
Comstock Park Features include:
– Scotch Ale Cheesecake: Just as tasty as it sounds, made with help from Nantucket Bakery
– Chupacabra featuring seasoned Spanish style pork, Hopanero IPA enchilada sauce, lettuce, tomato, shredded colby-jack cheese, black bean and corn salsa. Served with sour cream and house made Brewt’s Bloody Mary Salsa.
– Bloody Beer made with Brewt’s Bloody Mary mix and Elk Brewing’s Hopanero IPA.
Wealthy Street Features include:
– Red Pepper Chicken Wrap: red pepper sauce, basil pesto mayo, diced chicken breast, spinach, roasted red peppers and mozzarella cheese on a jalapeño cheese tortilla.
– Caramel Apple Quesadilla: diced apples and caramel sauce. Served with vanilla ice cream.
Come celebrate the New Year with us at Elk Brewing Grand Rapids! Jesse Ray & The Carolina Catfish will help us Rock n’ Roll our way into the New Year! Advance tickets are $8 and $6 for Mug Club Members. Tickets will be available at the door for $10. Your ticket includes an Extra Pale Ale toast at midnight.
ELK BREWING COMSTOCK PARK WILL BE CLOSING AT 5:00PM TODAY, DEC 5th FOR OUR EMPLOYEE HOLIDAY PARTY!
ELK BREWING WEALTHY STREET WILL NOT BE OPEN TODAY FOR OUR EMPLOYEE HOLIDAY PARTY!!
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, we will resume normal business hours Tuesday, December 6th.
We wanted to THANK YOU for making our opening weekend a HUGE success! Business has been great, we’ve received good feedback and we are selling a lot of beer and food! What more could we ask for?! Like any new opening, we have a few small kinks to work out. Our staff is working hard and changes are happening fast! Please continue to come visit and let us know what you think!
We’re looking to add cooks to our team that are energetic, quick learners, and hard workers. This will be a fast paced, fun, family atmosphere. Cooks will work 20 – 30 hours per week. Lunch and dinner shifts will be available.
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Elk Brewing North
400 Dodge St NE
Comstock Park, MI 49321